How you live life defines who you are!

Live it to the fullest!

I learned something very important from my divorce.

How you live your life defines who you are. Play hard and die young!

Photo007.jpg

Playinginthesnow001.jpg

Playinginthesnow004.jpg

Playinginthesnow005.jpg

Playinginthesnow006.jpg

I would drop that last part. I've been playing hard for a long time and I intend to keep at it.

I'll tell you one thing though. Don't let you job define who you are. When I'm at a social gathering and people ask what I do, the first thing that pops into my head is "I ride motorcycles." Some how that is not what they are asking.

Perhaps the adage "You done get to old to ride, you get old when you quit riding" works here. Maybe you can die young at 75 as long as you keep riding.

These days I tend to go with "Carpe Diem."

I must say I lived by the code of "push it to the very limit just to see what happens" for a long time. I paid heavily in injuries and very close calls. I once felt grass brush off of the top of my head when I was in a flipping car with a sunroof, now you want to talk about lucky. I did very crazy things and for the "life" of me (pun intended) now I cant really figure out why I did most of them. Live life to the fullest but just know that once you have set yourself up to meet death there is only a very small chance that you will be here tomorrow. Other than that, let'r rip!!:thumb:

James

Staff member
I would drop that last part.
:thumb: I was thinking the same thing.

I used to have the whole I don't give a rip attitude, but after some of things that happened these past couple years, I've come to realize that life, as a whole, is more important then that "thrill". So I could go and wrap myself in bubble wrap and watch TV all day. But I don't believe in sitting around and waiting until we die. We as do humans need some "risk" in our lives, for some it's the Saturday poker game and for others it's riding dirt bikes. I'll take the dirt bikes, however I've starting riding as if I have to work on Monday, because I do. :ride: :smirk:

If my scars and bones are an indication, I must be stupid AND lucky! All of my friends, without hesitation and with conviction will say that I am the most likely to get :bleep: up on a fun mission because I always, always, push everything north of too far just a tad! Not just riding, but EVERYTHING. Skiing, hunting, kayaking, anything...they always ask me the next day, "Why did you DO that?" (As they pass me a pain reliever they must carry just for me) I shit thee not!:thumb:

Bryce,
You're still young, plenty of time for more divorces :thumb:

You know what the leading cause of divorce is right?........Marriage!

Screw that. I'm going to enjoy my life and date everyone I can. Like my dad said get a girl friend in every state and one in each county so no matter where you go you have somewhere to stay.

Maybe one of these days I will run into one that can keep up! Right now I'm working on the boat, looking for a new truck, and dating every lady I can meet. :smirk: The heck with settling down its about me now. :smirk:

Planning a 2 week trip to Canada to explore some rivers with some guys, planning some dirt bike trips, maybe even make the baja run one of these days. Plan to go sky diving and doing some jet boat racing this summer! Then maybe next year go to New Zealand for a couple weeks. You never know how long your really going to be single and be able to do this stuff.

There is something about worrying about nothing or anyone but you that is really appealing. :lol:

A not so fun time in the snow. We lost control of the truck and well here is a picture trying to get it out. :smirk::lol: Gotta live on the edge. :smirk:

Offtheroad.jpg

I will have much as I can but like some I do have to work for a living. I have two littles ones depending on me. But, If I was a single man with no kids..I would be like you Bryce. I would be hell on wheels. Then again i have always been hell on wheels when I was younger and was forced by my own ignorance to grow up fast because I could keep my junk in my britches as a teenager. Nothing like having a kid when you're a kid. :bonk:

Take note all you little young whipper snappers on here...you have nothing to prove but knocking the bottom out of every little girl that comes along.:prof:

I will have much as I can but like some I do have to work for a living. I have two littles ones depending on me. But, If I was a single man with no kids..I would be like you Bryce. I would be hell on wheels. Then again i have always been hell on wheels when I was younger and was forced by my own ignorance to grow up fast because I could keep my junk in my britches as a teenager. Nothing like having a kid when you're a kid. :bonk:

Take note all you little young whipper snappers on here...you have nothing to prove but knocking the bottom out of every little girl that comes along.:prof:

Man you can say that again. I'm 28 with two good jobs and two companies (So I guess 4 jobs) :lol:, my own house, 4 vehicles, boats, bikes, and babes it just doesn't get any better. For a single guy.:rocker: Some day the right gal will catch me off guard but until then live it like its my last!:ride: I can't imagine what life would be like if I had kids. Not saying it would be bad just not sure what it would be like.

I'm afraid to visit your kneck of the woods. The girls down there like to do what I do and may not let me go home. :doh: