How to modify a DBA sticker for your Visor.

in this thread i will explain how i turned this...
9t017b.jpg

into this...
2v10qdk.jpg

its pretty simple actually. it just takes a steady hand and a little patients.

Get a brand new razor blade or even better would be a brand new exacto knife like the kind used for model cars or planes.

pretty much all you have to do is follow the white line as exact as you can so that there is no black showing anymore. take your time and dont rush it is the key. Separate the biker picture from the text and also separate the tire mark.

when done check the placement on your visor before sticking to make sure you know where you want it to be put. I also removed the screw thing so its not in the way and the sticker can be under it. Start from one edge and slowly stick the sticker making sure to rub it as you go so there is no air bubbles.

As for the guy put him on the visor part first and then carefully cut it in half along the edge of the visor. then line it up and stick it to the actual helmet on the bottom.

walla pretty easy stuff just takes a steady hand and some patients.

in this thread i will explain how i turned this...
9t017b.jpg

into this...
2v10qdk.jpg

its pretty simple actually. it just takes a steady hand and a little patients.

Get a brand new razor blade or even better would be a brand new exacto knife like the kind used for model cars or planes.

pretty much all you have to do is follow the white line as exact as you can so that there is no black showing anymore. take your time and dont rush it is the key. Separate the biker picture from the text and also separate the tire mark.

when done check the placement on your visor before sticking to make sure you know where you want it to be put. I also removed the screw thing so its not in the way and the sticker can be under it. Start from one edge and slowly stick the sticker making sure to rub it as you go so there is no air bubbles.

As for the guy put him on the visor part first and then carefully cut it in half along the edge of the visor. then line it up and stick it to the actual helmet on the bottom.

walla pretty easy stuff just takes a steady hand and some patients.

:thumb:...and I see you put the knobby treads right down the middle of the visor........:thumb:

Clean job Trav:thumb: I like the knobbies down the middle of the lid. Maybe if I get some of these I can do my own custom setup.

Clean job Trav:thumb: I like the knobbies down the middle of the lid. Maybe if I get some of these I can do my own custom setup.

You need to refer some people and James will send you several. Or you could go to the DBA store and buy some :smirk:

You need to refer some people and James will send you several. Or you could go to the DBA store and buy some :smirk:
I thought that maybe my friends here would hook me up since I have been telling some good lies on here.

:devil:

i got a couple left. i handed one out to the only dirt bike rider that attended the same motorcycle safety class that i am this weekend.