How to make a lifetime customer by Forma Boots USA

I'm gonna... THen I'll love the boot, everyone will start buying them and then my $400 boot shoots to $850 :cry:
I don't see them shooting up in price, the predators got their price reduced by $100 from my first pair (retail)

But I know what you're saying.

I don't see them shooting up in price, the predators got their price reduced by $100 from my first pair (retail)

But I know what you're saying.

Yeah, As soon as I find a good product it either falls of the face of the earth or it skyrockets in price.

Like the original HighPoints with the steel face plate?

Yeah, i had the first generation of that. bought some more when they came back with it in the 90's. still have those, they still work really well. if i was an agreesive mx racer they wouldnt get a second look though. but for my uses now, and if they are to be worn on rides where I am going to get off and sight see, they are still good, as are the tech 3's and 5's. the highpoints are still good for strapping on a steel shoe (none of my 7's or 8's will take any of my steel shoes) and going around an oval.

the formas I am looking at on Flake's link look like great replacements for trails and dual sporting.