How to make a lifetime customer by Forma Boots USA

End of last year, I purchased a set of Forma Predators, direct from Forma. I have been racing and riding in them since December, and they were doing fantastic, I loved the boots riding, and they were holding up very well, and I'm hard on footwear. Well, last Sunday I went for a ride, got rained on, and got lots of mud on them, not wanting to get my truck muddy on the inside I put them in the bed. On the way back, I went into to grab a bite to eat, came back out, drove him without thinking about it, I unloaded my truck last night and guess what? Boots are missing, ok, maybe I just put them elsewhere, race trailer, nope, cab of truck? nope. Shop? Nope. Well.... shit. These were really expensive boots, not something I really had money for to replace right now. I spent most of the morning really down in the dumps, here I am, 2 weekends away from race day with no boots.
A couple of people on Facebook including the legendary M33 offered to help by lending me spare boots, which is much appreciated. But realizing a long term solution was needed, I called up Forma's office, the general manager answered, Kyle. After explaining my situation to him, he offered to sell a set to me for a greatly discounted price, he also shipped them fed ex 2 day, for free.

Despite someone being a real shit head, theres still awesome people out there :)

Very nice of Forma to step up to the plate. I will have to check them out since I still need to get me some new scooter kicks. :thumb:

I was looking at their boots....for aggressive trail and some MX what model should I be interested in, I wear tech 8 now and love it, but they're pretty worn, and I was gonna repair them, but Wanna check these guys out.

I was looking at their boots....for aggressive trail and some MX what model should I be interested in, I wear tech 8 now and love it, but they're pretty worn, and I was gonna repair them, but Wanna check these guys out.
you ride a lot of water no? The predators have lots of vents so they're probably not the best for wet riding.
I had these before I moved to their high end boot, well made and comfortable
http://formabootsusa.com/products/offroad-motorcycle-boots/terrain-txe-2-detail

you ride a lot of water no? The predators have lots of vents so they're probably not the best for wet riding.
I had these before I moved to their high end boot, well made and comfortable
http://formabootsusa.com/products/offroad-motorcycle-boots/terrain-txe-2-detail
Thanks, I'll probably wait till the off season to either repair or replace mine. But that's a great price for new boots. So the tech 8's have booties which I kinda like I just throw em in the wash and wash out the rest of the boot with a hose, I wasn't clear from the site you gave me if the forma boots have something like this. Or is it a non removable liner.

Last edited:
Thanks, I'll probably wait till the off season to either repair or replace mine. But that's a great price for new boots. So the tech 8's have booties which I kinda like I just throw em in the wash and wash out the rest of the boot with a hose, I wasn't clear from the site you gave me if the forma boots have something like this. Or is it a non removable liner.
no bootie.

I have some really low time tech. 8's I would dump. I may just give the Formas a try. The 8's are bulky to the point of getting in my way. Some days I put the high points on if I am going to do climbing or wAlking around on foot.

Last edited:
I have some really low time tech. 8's I would dump. I may just give the Formas a try. The 8's are bulky to the point of getting in my way. Some days I put the high points on if I am going to do climbing or wAlking around on foot.
Hell for a couple hindered bucks less, I could do with out the removable boot.but I really like the Tech 8's, guess if I don't like the forma boot I could have the old ones gone thru at the boot country store then I'd always have a dry pair of boots....hey I like that idea.

We got threes, fives, sevens and eights. I like all the others better for general riding.
Yeah....no matter how good a boot is, its all about the fit and how comfortable the rider is with it.what I like someone else may not.case in point, I don't feel the 8's are bulky at all, they feel great to me, But I'm thinking of giving these Forma boots a shot.

Like the original HighPoints with the steel face plate?