How to get as strong as jft67x

https://www.dirtbikeaddicts.com/forum/health-fitness/1414-new-1-rep-max-d.html

Wanna get on that level? Loose weight and gain muscle? well do what i do in the gym, 4 times a day in small meals at 7:00 1:00 4:00 7:00 i eat mostly High Protein low carbs, lots of vegis lots of salad chicken turkey some fish wheat bread brown rice some peanutbutter no sugary food no sugary cereal no syrup on my waffles not to much butter. Put down the Soda NO drinking ANYTHING with AN alcohol no energy drinks no high fructose corn syrup no more energy drinks if it has seen a deep fry it is a no no. try to avoid salty food long story short if it tastes good spit it out icecream is OK
1 protien shake pre workout used to use cell tech but its about 60% sugar so thats a no no. I use creatine myself but theres other options

Endurance Day
Eleptical for 45 mins Bench Pess10 reps 3 sets incline bench, decline bench, then flat bench. Barbell Curls 10 reps 3 sets
Lat Pulldowns 25 reps 2 sets
Row machine 15 reps 3 sets
Hack Squat machine 10 reps 3 sets
Barbell rows 20 reps 3 sets
Power Cleans 10 reps 3 sets
Leg Press30 reps 3 sets
Squats 10 reps 3 sets

Power Day
Heavier weight less reps
30mins on Elliptical
Incline bench Decline bench Flat bench 5 reps 5 sets on each
Cleans 5 reps 5 sets
Deadlift 2 reps 10 sets
Curls 5 reps 5 sets

Cardio Day

2 hours on eleptical

WORKOUT SCHEDULE

Week 1

Monday
Endurance day

Tuesday
rest

Wednesday
Cardio Day

Thursday
rest

Friday
Power Day

Saturday
rest

Sunday
rest

Week 2

Monday
Power Day

Tuesday
rest

Wednesday
Cardio Day

Thursday
rest

Friday
Endurance Day

Saturday
rest

Sunday
rest

Alternate between week 1 and 2 and you will start noticing gains

theres thing called creatine that helps alot too
watch out with the creatine, alot of people have been getting sick with it lately taking it for HS sports. I use Muscle Pharms products because they offer everything you need and have a great forum for their product so you know what to take when and how often. I highly recomend their stuff to anyone :thumb: i suggest their Combat Powder (peanut butter chocolate) and the Assualt which is a preworkout mix with alot of good stuff. The combat tastes soo good it's like your cheating :smirk:

Not sure if I want to be as strong as a 14 year old, no offense...Good for you on your workout routine, just remember to not get too big or it will hurt you with flexibility while riding. All workouts are different for what type of riding you do.

Not sure if I want to be as strong as a 14 year old, no offense...Good for you on your workout routine, just remember to not get too big or it will hurt you with flexibility while riding. All workouts are different for what type of riding you do.

:lol::lol::lol:

I agree....

Im on the high protein, high carb diet.... low fat, kind of low sugar..... no supplements because i'm too poor.

I'm on that eat anything diet and burn it off working the land! I eat a diet of beef and deer over open coal, moon pies, and sweet tea. Hey, it works for me. :P

Today I was to beat to go to the gym, as I was there 5 days in a row.... but i still ate decently

Breakfast---mini wheats....mhhhhh
lunch ---1/3 pound of roast beef on a thin wheat slice, pickles, onions, peppers and lettuce
Big bowl of vegetable soup
Dinner----2 flame grilled chicken breasts on a wheat bun, 1 slice of cheddar peppers,onions, rye roll and a romaine salad with a boiled egg and a little cheddar....

no fatty sauces, no salad dressings, yet full and satisfied.... boy i wish i could be home and have some real meat for once though....

Today I was to beat to go to the gym, as I was there 5 days in a row.... but i still ate decently

Breakfast---mini wheats....mhhhhh
lunch ---1/3 pound of roast beef on a thin wheat slice, pickles, onions, peppers and lettuce
Big bowl of vegetable soup
Dinner----2 flame grilled chicken breasts on a wheat bun, 1 slice of cheddar peppers,onions, rye roll and a romaine salad with a boiled egg and a little cheddar....

no fatty sauces, no salad dressings, yet full and satisfied.... boy i wish i could be home and have some real meat for once though....

If you work out every day you are not eating enough:naughty:

I didnt work out today. I usually eat way more.

2 bows of mini wheats, 2 cups of milk 550 calories
roast beef 270 calories
bread 100 calories
veggies 100 calories
soup 150 calories
chicken 200 calories
bun 140 calories
cheese 100 calories
roll 100 calories
gee and salad 150 calories
gatoraid 150 calories
carnation breakfast drink 260 calories
over 2000 with almost no excersize.....

i do more on most days

I read through this thread kinda fast...where in it did I miss the part about bacon, eggs, butter, cheese, fried chicken, cheesy Alfredo noodles, home fries fried in bacon grease, and brownies with ice cream? :noidea:
:smirk:

I read through this thread kinda fast...where in it did I miss the part about bacon, eggs, butter, cheese, fried chicken, cheesy Alfredo noodles, home fries fried in bacon grease, and brownies with ice cream? :noidea:
:smirk:

I don't see how someone can give all that up! :shocked:

I like meaty steaks and venison, throw in some greens boiled with a ham hock just for good measure. And that right there is a meal! Get my workout from working on the land. And I'm pretty dag-on healthy.