How to change a motorcycle tire

Wow, we know who the skirts are on this forum. :picard:

And then we also know how long to wait for those skirts if they get at flat and we are on a ride together. Ummm.. Meet us over there. :smirk:
Plus it was colder than a witches tit and I was wondering how I could put the tire in the oven just to warm it up a bit. :thinking: Warmer tire more flexable tire. :devil: I still like the shop much better.

Wow, we know who the skirts are on this forum. :picard:

And then we also know how long to wait for those skirts if they get at flat and we are on a ride together. Ummm.. Meet us over there. :smirk:

Do you, do you REALLY:confused:

I can gaurantee you that you will not be waiting for me oh distended one. Matter of fact, let's go for a little putt-putt on Saturday "over there":poke::smirk:

There are two kinds of people in this world. People who can change a motorcycle tire and weaklings.

That contraption that Palmer had pics of doesn't count.

Make that people who can change a motorcycle tire with tire irons and weaklings.
CAN and do. Big difference. I can but don't. :argue: :P

And I am only talking about at home. If I get a flat out on the trail I won't have the shop change it. I may be lazy but I'm not Palmerlazy. I'd pay Carl to do it :thumb:

CAN and do. Big difference. I can but don't. :argue: :P

And I am only talking about at home. If I get a flat out on the trail I won't have the shop change it. I may be lazy but I'm not Palmerlazy. I'd pay Carl to do it :thumb:

Sometimes, I bring the SHOP with me. Well at least the owner. :smirk: