How often do you change your tire tubes?

How often?

• "x" amount of months or years

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "x" amount of hours or miles

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i have run ultra heavy tubes for years but couldnt run anything lower than 10psi with them in fear of a pinch flat. with tubliss i run 7-9 i still can get a flat but its very easy to plug. at the last race i got a slow leak i could feel going down green slim slowed it down ended up doing 2 laps on a flat trials tire witch is very hard to deal with. if it would of been a knobby i probably wouldnt have noticed it as much trails side walls are much weaker when flat than a knobby.anyway the tubliss never failed the next day washed the bike plugged 4 holes in the side wall and was ready to go again. tubliss has saved me hundreds of dollars in tube costs.

i have run ultra heavy tubes for years but couldnt run anything lower than 10psi with them in fear of a pinch flat. with tubliss i run 7-9 i still can get a flat but its very easy to plug. at the last race i got a slow leak i could feel going down green slim slowed it down ended up doing 2 laps on a flat trials tire witch is very hard to deal with. if it would of been a knobby i probably wouldnt have noticed it as much trails side walls are much weaker when flat than a knobby.anyway the tubliss never failed the next day washed the bike plugged 4 holes in the side wall and was ready to go again. tubliss has saved me hundreds of dollars in tube costs.
You are one of the few I know of that dare race on a trials tire. Are you racing time keeper's enduro?

we do hare scrambles the main reason i use a trials tire is wear they last 3-4 times longer than a knobby.keeping me and my son on good rubber gets pricey. hes hard on rubber and equipment.

:thumb: I have been running the Kenda Parker-DT's but they seem to be getting harder and harder to find. But when I do, :doh:$$$

newreartire2.jpg