How much did your suspension cost?

James

Staff member
Suspension is where you'll get the best bang for buck.

I have a local guy/company that does mine. $500 for revalve and new springs.

A. What bike - 2013.5 KTM450 SXF FE
B. What you had done - set the sag, and clickers
C. What Price - $0
D. Who did it - CDA Racing
E. Any feedback you have. - Works great! Will make a few changes on the next ride and then will have TRE change the fluids and polish everything up.

It's just lumped in with the price of the FE. :smirk:

So the stock springs fit you? :thumb:
Dez guys like the suspension on the soft side for the riding we do, plus the SX bike has stiffer settings and I have dropped 15lbs so that makes a big diff.

my 09 YZ250F
FCR suspension
forks and shock: seals, bearing, anti-friction oil, sag set basically an entire rebuild keeping the springs minus the valving. They also put on new wheel bearings (part of the cost)
$525 although they are a "title" sponsor now so its much less.
I was really really happy with the work and time put in. The main shop mechanic Frank Rice did a great job, and the owner Bob Luketic was very friendly. I highly recommend these guys. They do all my engine and suspension work. If you go with them, let them know I sent you :thumb:
http://www.fcrsuspension.com/

I'd also like to add, you can schedule an appointment and FCR will do it while you wait. You can also save a little removing forks/shock yourself and bringing it in (which I did not).

Thus far Ive done my own work. But Im contemplating having Race Tech valving done front and back. Im not sure how much it will cost me but the place I will be taking it to is called McCoy Off Road Specialties.

Factory connection or nothing. It was a plug and play set up. I only ever had to Change the clickers 1 click on the forks once for a hard pack track we sometimes ride. Other than that no problems ever. If you fill out their support rider application they'll knock 10% of the deal. I will send you a pic of my receipt.