How much did your suspension cost?

Hey guys went on the KX's first ride of the season today. The bike rips now but i think i've screwed up the suspension so much all it does is work against me now. I just wanted to see what kind of money im gonna be looking at to get this thing set up. I will be getting it re-sprung and rebuilt.
Let me know:
A. What bike
B. What you had done
C. What Price
D. Who did it
E. Any feedback you have.

Spanks :wink:

1993 Yamaha WR500
Custom Valving, all new springs for my weight, all seals and bushings replaced.
$600 + shipping
FCR suspension in ohio
Haven't got them back yet, but I am excited for the results!
-BIG DAN:thumb:

Have you had any experiences with the big guys around here? Factory Connection, PC, RG3, Proaction, Finline, ESP :smirk:

1993 Yamaha WR500
$600 + shipping
FCR suspension in ohio
Fcr is only like an hour from me..........................:thinking:

1993 Yamaha WR500
$600 + shipping
FCR suspension in ohio

That's about what I was quoted if I were to d othe forks and shock... just replacing the shock for my "style" :cool: (flame on) was goign to be $140 (KTM orange :rolleyes:) and additional $50 with a color of my choice. This was from Race Tech in Corona Ca.

Apparently (obvisously) it's the forks that has all the cost in it!

I have not... I know RG3 was willing the throw my suspension through their wringer but I was quoted $750+
-BIG DAN
Yeah, for me, RG3 is 2 miles from my house and they charge $75 extra if you just drop the whole bike off. Being plated, I just ride it there, drop it off and they give me a ride back. Then pick me up to go down and get it and set the sag for me. Kinda worth it to take out some of the hastle.