250F How much can I get?

James

Staff member
just sayin maybe its not the displacement, but rather the age of the bike, twin chamber forks ftw!
:thumb: Horsepower has also improved a lot since 2003.

The 04 kx250f had ~32 HP and according to MXA the 2012 is just shy of 40 HP. I wouldn't be surprised to see the 2013 kx250f break 40 HP. :shocked:

Motocross Action:
Maximum horsepower on our 2012 KX250F was 39.55 ponies at 12,800 rpm. Maximum torque was 20.33 foot-pounds. For comparison, our 2011 KX250F reached 37.30 horsepower at 12,600 rpm and produced 18.90 foot-pounds of torque.
Source

Peezy - If you are going to be taking it slow for awhile when you get back on a bike (good luck with that), you might want to change your sig at the bottom..:prof:

James

Staff member
Peezy - If you are going to be taking it slow for awhile when you get back on a bike (good luck with that), you might want to change your sig at the bottom..:prof:
Maybe that's why he crashed in the first place. :smirk: :stirthepot:

hahahahahah that made my morning.. I won't be taking it slow for that long, I'm a addict to speed!!!!!

All you can do is hold on and hope for the best in life :) I am not going to let anything slow me down, In less of course its a head injury lmao