250F How does the 250F run?

James

Staff member
I'd suggest starting by adjusting your fuel screw.

BTW has it always done this or did it just start running like this? If it just starting doing this there could be some dirt/crap in your carb. Otherwise it could be that it was never jetted for your altitude/riding conditions.
No mention of adjusting the fuel screw, cleaning the apump nozzle, adjusting the apump linkage, jetting specs, etc???

Not sure how to help............
:noidea:

Here is the update on this bike. I took it out over TDay to the desert along with my bike and the gang. I took this thing out for a couple of hours over the 4 days and came to the conclusion it runs like a small rocket ship. I would run it at mid range and let it just kind of cruise along babbling once in a while but as soon as I gave it throttle it snapped to life and begged for more. So as some of you mentioned, it likes to run up in the rpm's and likes to get it on. I had a lot of fun on this thing as it is light as a feather compared to mine and handles very nicely. I even found a nice steep hill and gave it a go all the way up in 3rd gear with no problem. I could not ride this thing for hours across the desert though as it seems to be a smaller frame and such and I might feel a bit crunched on it after a while. A great bike for my boy though. :thumb: Thanks for all the input.