How do you tie your bike down?

Consider using the roof as a tie point, it would take care of the mess and hold the bikes more efficiently. Only a motovan setup has this option! -BIG DAN:thumb:

After thinking about that, it might be a good option... that way, those individuals that have the issues with forks being compressed / compressed too long / compressed too tight can now think of something else to worry about. :smirk:

Always wanted to use this system.

But for now I just use regular cargo straps from the handle bars to the to the cleats in the bed of the truck, or tie down points on the
Always wanted to use this system.

But for now I just use regular cargo straps from the handle bars to the to the cleats in the bed of the truck, or tie down points on the trailers.
This exactly the route my son and I are headed. $126 on Amazon.

ratchet straps from bars to floor...timber block between mudgard and front tire to stop forks compressing.. and a extra strap over the back tire for no apparent reason only it looks safer..

Has anyone bought the Matrix straps? They look pretty strong. Also does the Risk racing lock jam or freeze up if wet and dirty? I would l;ike to ask someone who has actually bought and tried this Risk Racing Lock.