How Do You Feel today.

The TV Commercial said I should seek medical attention if I have an erection lasting longer than 4 hours...
So I headed down to the ER.
The doctor asked me how long ago I had taken the pills... I said, "What pills?" He said "you know, those little blue pills," "Oh yeah I said, ALEVE, been taking those for a while now.... haven't had any pains since!!!" :shocked:
-BIG DAN:thumb:

Added a little....

In regards to the thread... I feel good, usually most days I feel good, I wake up, my feet hit the floor... "It's a good day".

Pretty much tired of working these days... don't know if the commute has gotten to me or what (did it...50 miles RT... for over 20 years took a break from that with jobs closer to home but back to it again...), the job isn't hard, love the people I work with and passionate about what I do but just don't have the drive (no pun intended) when it comes to coming in to work...

I can wake up on the weekends at the same time pour myself a cup-o-jo, sit outside with the dogs until my wife wakes up and love it. :noidea:

In regards to the thread... I feel good, usually most days I feel good, I wake up, my feet hit the floor... "It's a good day".

Pretty much tired of working these days... don't know if the commute has gotten to me or what (did it...50 miles RT... for over 20 years took a break from that with jobs closer to home but back to it again...), the job isn't hard, love the people I work with and passionate about what I do but just don't have the drive (no pun intended) when it comes to coming in to work...

I can wake up on the weekends at the same time pour myself a cup-o-jo, sit outside with the dogs until my wife wakes up and love it. :noidea:

I'm right there with ya Rez! I'm ready for another camp trip in the desert.

:cheers:

I'm right there with ya Rez! I'm read us for another camp trip in the desert.

:cheers:

Yeah, moved "away" from my job when I bought my 1st house and communted for 14 years, lost that job, got another one a l;ittle closer but still a commute, for 5 years, then another (same thing for 1 year then got a job 15 minutes from home driving surface streets... WOO FUCKING HOOO.... was there for 6 years then they closed that facility and lost that job, took the car sales job which was 5 minutes from home... knew it was too good to be true, 3 years there, no money got back into mfg and started communting the opposite direction... longer drive than originally but it only took me 30 minutes... (against the traffic...) lost that one aftrer 1 year now I'm back in OC doing the daily grind... for 4 years now... so it's been roughly 25 years of commuting...

My wifes says SHE gets to retire first so I keep telling her to hurry the hell up so I can too.... :lol:

I feel Awesome!!!!

Rez I use to do the killer commute years ago, 110 miles one way. Did that for 2 years and sides the fact that I was burning my car and myself out, I was not seeing any growth for my career, so I bailed. Got a job at my last employed that I had for 19 years and at first it was still a 100 mile round trip, but I moved closer within the first year as I knew this was the place for me. For about the last 17 years or so of that job I was only 17 miles away and the commute was pleasant. 19 years of service and they decided to let the legend go.

6 weeks weeks unemployment and now my commute is 350 miles one way :wow: But I only do that on Friday and Sunday night by plane. My weekly work commute is 3 miles round trip. This new gig is Awesome! Making progress, responsible for a bunch of people and customers and moving up in the world that will get me retirement sooner..:spin:

So do this morning, I feel awesome!!!

James

Staff member
I feel Awesome!!!!

Rez I use to do the killer commute years ago, 110 miles one way. Did that for 2 years and sides the fact that I was burning my car and myself out, I was not seeing any growth for my career, so I bailed. Got a job at my last employed that I had for 19 years and at first it was still a 100 mile round trip, but I moved closer within the first year as I knew this was the place for me. For about the last 17 years or so of that job I was only 17 miles away and the commute was pleasant. 19 years of service and they decided to let the legend go.

6 weeks weeks unemployment and now my commute is 350 miles one way :wow: But I only do that on Friday and Sunday night by plane. My weekly work commute is 3 miles round trip. This new gig is Awesome! Making progress, responsible for a bunch of people and customers and moving up in the world that will get me retirement sooner..:spin:

You aren't home weeknights? You planning on moving closer?

You aren't home weeknights? You planning on moving closer?
I do live closer. Signing paper work on a new pad this afternoon. But will still maintain 2 households for awhile so the commute will continue but will be split up.

I feel Awesome!!!!

That is great.. 110 1 way............. :panic:.......... :faint:... not sure if it's the drive, I try to not let if get to me, I listen to my music, enjoy my coffee on the way in and on the way home... wait for the cuties to pull up next to me so I can check out their......... "interior"!

I just saw your other post of a new secondary pad.... sweet... hope it works out. :thumb:

I feel Awesome!!!!

I feel all the pain of the commuters. I have spent 12 years living out of a suitcase. Leaving Monday morning at 2:30am and coming home Fridays. Some weeks are tougher than others and the weekends are too short. Someday I hope to burn that suitcase. But for now I just keep
moving forward.

And to think I'm burnt out in my 30 mile one way commute. :bonk:

MIne's 30 one way too... guess I'm just burning out from it having done it so long during previous jobs... Oh well, I get paid pretty good to do this gig so I'm in it for the long haul (no pun intended)... Referring back to my comment about finding my spot in traffic for the ride home and watching the cuties... I crotch rocket rolled by (not like a rocket though) with his girl on the back with her arms wrapped tight around him, and her thong peaking out... makes the drive home much more bearable or should I say interesting... :smirk: