How Did You Hear About Dirt Bike Addicts?

How Did You Hear About Dirt Bike Addicts?

• Total voters
:thinking:
KTMRack and Agent2 PMed the shit out of me until I gave up and made a login here. I kept asking what was the point of ANOTHER DAMN FORUM... and of course they didn't answer cause they were busy PMing everyone else ! Ha Ha Glad I signed up and looked around. Def seems more fun so far !

James

Staff member
Shortly must mean, a long time from now........ :smirk:
:lol: Damn you got me. :smirk:

No, I'm waiting on the next patch/update that vB will be releasing. Last I saw the ETA was in a couple weeks but :noidea: I think Coffee is more in the know, so maybe he knows better about when 4.0.4 is coming.

The reason I'm waiting is because the back end (stuff only an admin can see) is changing, I'll keep you guys updating as much as I can.

I got suckered in by Mihylo. But Im glad I did. Im a member on TT, and a couple of Local home grown home town sites. But TT kinda sucks. The only thread I really look at there Mihylo started. And the local home grown sites just arent that active. So Im glad to be here. Lots of nice folks.

I got suckered in by Mihylo. But Im glad I did. Im a member on TT, and a couple of Local home grown home town sites. But TT kinda sucks. The only thread I really look at there Mihylo started. And the local home grown sites just arent that active. So Im glad to be here. Lots of nice folks.

MEH...apparently yuou haven't met everyone yet! :P