How Did You Hear About Dirt Bike Addicts?

How Did You Hear About Dirt Bike Addicts?

• Total voters
Referred here via a message from Facebook. Hopefully this site doesn't go the way of another one I know of. Where the hell are the smilies? Why can't I flip someone off?

Referred here via a message from Facebook. Hopefully this site doesn't go the way of another one I know of. Where the hell are the smilies? Why can't I flip someone off?

They are in advanced reply for now, but we are going to add smilies in the quick reply with the update.

The Facebook thing was most likely me. I got busted for spaming, so I'm done with referrals.:smirk: If you want to type in the finger, just do

: F U :
With no space and you get, :finger:.

Welcome to DBA. :cheers:

The Facebook thing was most likely me. I got busted for spaming, so I'm done with referrals...
Facebook does not want you posting links to forums?

(I don't do facebook)

They are in advanced reply for now, but we are going to add smilies in the quick reply with the update.

Be careful, in general, you will drive yourself nuts if you tweak the code too much - when you upgrade the software. In case you missed it, then intend to release new versions even faster than they have been. As per a Adrian/Fabien announcement.

Nice site by the way. :)

KTMRack and Agent2 PMed the shit out of me until I gave up and made a login here. I kept asking what was the point of ANOTHER DAMN FORUM... and of course they didn't answer cause they were busy PMing everyone else ! Ha Ha Glad I signed up and looked around. Def seems more fun so far !