How can you tell if you popped out a joint?

I started my bike today. Ever since then My right side hip is very sensitive. I am thinking I may have popped out my hip. what is the best way to find out? I figured some of you old guy's could answer this. :lol: :smirk: Joke.

Can you walk?
Then you didnt pop it out. Chances are that you strained a muscle that you havent used in months. Icy-hot and a heating pad to work the muscle back into itself.

Maybe, But I think it's more like my body telling me to get off my fat ass and exercise. I can not get over the fact that when I think of electric start. I can only think of a street bike. I know I am just being stubborn. I'll get old some day. :smirk:

I have waited all this time. I dont think I would be in the market if it wasnt for the knee surgery not getting the result I want (yet at least).

OK, by only reading the thread title...

You'd know when all the neighborhood stoners start hanging around your garage about 11:00 PM to listen to Led Zepplen or Black Sabbath and after about 2 hours want to take a drive to Jack in the Box for several Monster Tacos..... :devil:

As for the pain in your leg... it's a pain in your leg... I have them all over! Aleve and move on! :prof:

You're welcome.........

OK, by only reading the thread title...

You'd know when all the neighborhood stoners start hanging around your garage about 11:00 PM to listen to Led Zepplen or Black Sabbath and after about 2 hours want to take a drive to Jack in the Box for several Monster Tacos..... :devil:

:prof:

You're welcome.........
:lol: