450F Honda crf 450 Dosent start....

Okej, Here we go, The comp is all good " comptested" The valves are all good, The carrb is cleanead out and all fixed up, The piston ring looks good, Now to the electricy, It have to be that, this Honda is rebuilded to be with lights and they installed some Italy stator and rotor, The repairshop have been looking in to and tells me it have done its time, So now to my question where do I finde to buy that only Stator or stator and rotor, Beacuse here in sweden it would cost me About 700$ to buy a new one, I can throw that shit away and buy a original beacuse I dont use lights and all that, But I need tips where to buy it for less than 700 bucks... Thanks

Sweden is gonna be tough. Your main export being those little red candy fish and nothing else I fear that $700 may be what you will have to pay. Germany is probably your closest honda warehouse or importer.

SRAD97750

Staff member
I've got you a NEW stator here for under $200 USD. Shipping to sweden is $20 USD. You will be responsible for any duties or taxes or customs fees. Which my calculator says could be as high as $22 USD.

So, I can work it out for you for under $250 USD... but according to this quote, spark is not the issue.

So I took another look at the spark ... and it was steady, spark everytime I kicked. I also checked the stator and was on 18.99Ohm when I meassured with my muiltimeter it is supose to between 9-25.

-BIG DAN:thumb:

I've got you a NEW stator here for under $200 USD. Shipping to sweden is $20 USD. You will be responsible for any duties or taxes or customs fees. Which my calculator says could be as high as $22 USD.

So, I can work it out for you for under $250 USD... but according to this quote, spark is not the issue.

-BIG DAN:thumb:

That's pretty cool Tenacious "D"
I don't do a lot of overseas stuff except for to and from France, Portugal and Italy. Their tariffs for clothing and stuff is ridiculous. I think with Italy it's right around the $500 a pound mark for clothing. :crazy: