HOLY SHHHHT... So many!!!!!

Ok. So I just got these graphics in the mail for my 2014 Honda CRF250R. And there is sooo many stickers It's gonna be a nightmare fighting out where some of them go. image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpg

looks like you've got enough fenders stickers for you AND all your buds....

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkk ........... question: Will you be able to handle all that added HP? every single sticker adds 5 hp any group of stickers of 3 or more is a solid 20hp... anything more than that is.......... :eek:....ahhhhh siiiiiiiiiit. :crash:

Last edited:
looks like you've got anough fenders stickers for you AND all your buds....

Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiikkkkkkkkkkkk ........... question: Will you be able to handle all that added HP? every single sticker adds 5 hp any group of stickers of 3 or more is a solid 20hp... anything more than that is.......... :eek:....ahhhhh siiiiiiiiiit. :crash:
So it would be like racing a 500cc two stroke.. :smirk: :P Why would you like graphic that make it impossible to even look at? They make my eyes water and get me dizzy. Oh, I believe you meant to say enough not "anough". :P I am floored and :shocked: with that.

The graphics on the rims might look cool while spinning. Is that kit something you designed? As far as the other graphics well it is kind a overkill. But you are right everyone has an opinion. Ummm :thinking: Then again it could be a racing strategy. You could win by giving the other racers seizures. :smirk:

Last edited:

SRAD97750

Staff member
I think it will look slammin' once installed. Make sure to post up photos of the install process and final results!!! -BIG DAN:thumb:

These are all the stickers kinda laid out. Except for some smaller stickers and a couple others that I just have no idea where they go. But once I put the graphics on I am sure I will figure it out. image.jpgimage.jpg image.jpg

The graphics on the rims might look cool while spinning. Is that kit something you designed? As far as the other graphics well it is kind a overkill. But you are right everyone has an opinion. Ummm :thinking: Then again it could be a racing strategy. You could win by giving the other racers seizures. :smirk:
Are the wheels spinning or is it you?

So it would be like racing a 500cc two stroke.. :smirk: :P Why would you like graphic that make it impossible to even look at? They make my eyes water and get me dizzy. Oh, I believe you meant to say enough not "anough". :P I am floored and :shocked: with that.

Nice catch... see, now you're paying attention to detail.

BTW... I fixed it.

Are the wheels spinning or is it you?

Do yo head spin around???? :panic:.............:crazy: