Amatuer Hillclimb races???

dont really work out that way... i know it seems it but these heavy bikes with a heavy rider sink a lot easier. Granted if i got on your bike it would prolly blow up :P

:lol:

That was a sweet climb you did at Baldy Mesa. That clip does not do that hill justice. That is some STEEP!! Sandy too! I watched you try that hill for the very first time in person. You failed and I was impressed. Now you kicked ass on it:clap::hail:

I like your spirit Onedream! Very few if any women challenge those narly pro hillclimbs. It take more muscles them most women have. You are muscling that bike all the way up and once the boinage starts all hell breaks loose and that is when a lot of luck and even more muscle come into play. I saw a only a couple of women try the amature hill and it was not really THAT bad. But none in the Pro Class. Start doing some super steep climbs for practice and be sure to have you Dad and his friends film you so you can share with us and represent women who hill climb:hail::clap::thumb: DO IT!!!! Because I never will, Im too old and chicken:lol:

Thanks!!! I'll do my best!! and no, I am not a normal girl... haha. I believe I can do exactly what the guys do if I train hard enough. I definitely will put videos up when I get out there to practice and stuff :)

Speed channel usually has AMA sponsored national climbs. I'm sure there may be more categories, but the ones that I have seen here are the "Extreme" class, 700 cc and under, (which includes most KX/CR modified 2 strokes) and the unlimited class, which is anything from 701cc to gonzo!

:lol:

That was a sweet climb you did at Baldy Mesa. That clip does not do that hill justice. That is some STEEP!! Sandy too! I watched you try that hill for the very first time in person. You failed and I was impressed. Now you kicked ass on it:clap::hail:
different line but still steep.

i have tried that line i failed on a dozen times since then... ive got MAYBE 5 feet farther then i did on the first try. The first turn gets me everytime on that one. I have seen 2 people make it up it and they both did this sweet MX style turn right there.... one day ill get that line.