All Hill climbs Nov. 6-7

AMA California State Championship Hill Climb and Verticross pro/am series this weekend.
Address is- 18600 W Corral Hollow Road,Tracy CA 95736
Cell phones DON'T get reception out there or on the road in.
Its always a good time, see a couple people fall, maybe someone taken out by an ambulance:smirk: Hopefully this weekend it won't be my friend haha.
The park will be open for riding to so if you come down and get bored with it at any point you can go and ride. Only $5 per vehicle(not perbike)

SRAD97750

Staff member
This month is baldy mesa, arrowhead, and T-day week at spangler. RIDE RIDE RIDE

Did you attend this Vinay?

-BIG DAN:thumb:

I will be attending this! Cheering on my 5 or 7 friends that will be competing!:thumb::ride::banana:

Thats pretty cool :thumb:. I've seen some pictures and videos from the competitions, all I can do is make this face.. :shocked:
Passing right by it too this weekend, never been but I got shit to do. :banana:

Those are nice to attend. :)

A few things

• If you can make it, you should make it. The future is never certain these days.
  • If it works like previous years, when entering the park, if you go right you will need to pay to see the hill climbs, and turning left will get you to the riding areas. If you can, try to support the little store on the left (Motomart?). I can personally recommend the polish sausage. :)
  • 40% chance of rain on Saturday, 80% chance on Sunday - plan accordingly. I've no idea what may happen if it rains a lot.

Weather update: 67f and sunny today (no rain predicted), 100% chance of rain tomorrow and about 60f.

Perhaps I'll take the bike out there and ride a bit, and take the camera for the hill climbs. :)

Thats pretty cool :thumb:. I've seen some pictures and videos from the competitions, all I can do is make this face.. :shocked:
Passing right by it too this weekend, never been but I got shit to do. :banana:
The hill actually isn't that bad, when they do their practice runs my friend took his 125 up it haha. Some of the hills deeper in the park it way worse in my opinion!
Weather update: 67f and sunny today (no rain predicted), 100% chance of rain tomorrow and about 60f.

Perhaps I'll take the bike out there and ride a bit, and take the camera for the hill climbs. :)
:thumb:I'm actually left last minute with no ride for today:foul:
Hopefully my grandpa will take me tomorrow, if not I won't be a happy camper:smirk:

Great event!:thumb: Carnegie right? I've been to a couple of those. Great entertainment:banana: I love watching those hill climbers. One year I got to sit along the course taking pics for Fleshwound Films. It was so awesome!! They have been doing hill climbs there since Model T days. I need to find the pics from back then, they would blow your mind! Is Skip's still there and open?
Any pics to share? I hope Grandpa cooperates.

No pictures from today sadly I wasn't able to attend/:
Tomorrow I will HOPEFULLY get a ride with someone since my family all decides to be busy the one weekend when I need them to take me somewhere:rant:

Well you can go stand in the rain and wind if you want, I'll stay home. :)

They were a bit concerned about Sundays weather, so they ran as many classes as they could on Saturday. Sundays runs will probably be done early.

Here are a few pics. Yes, it is steeper than it looks. :)

DSC_0985Large.jpg

DSC_0992Large.jpg

DSC_0993Large.jpg

DSC_0994Large.jpg

DSC_0995Large.jpg

DSC_0998Large.jpg

DSC_1005Large.jpg

DSC_1006Large.jpg

DSC_1007Large.jpg

DSC_1014Large.jpg

DSC_1016Large.jpg

DSC_1017Large.jpg

DSC_1018Large.jpg

That particular hill is normally closed I believe. But there are many others to play on.

Here is a video that is a bit funny. We had a debate as to whether an almost stock crf230 with worn oem tires could make it up the hills. I am taking the vid, not riding. The 2nd 1/2 shows how a Husqberg fe goes up, a bit easier. :)