Higher power

KEEP IN MATURE. NO ARGUMENT, NO JOKES.

I figured it's time for one of these threads, who prayers before they ride? What do you say? I myself always say a quick prayer before I ride or race, and have a crucifix on my bar pad and rear fender. I would like to see how many other people out here do they same, and if they have any good biblical quotes that go hand in hand with motocross. It's asked that all trolling is set aside for this specific thread, out of respect for the other members. Let's get to it shall we? :thumb: 018.jpg

yeah i always pray before i ride. and so far all that praying has worked because so far, God has been keeping me safe and i havnt been seriously hurt yet.

yeah i always pray before i ride. and so far all that praying has worked because so far, God has been keeping me safe and i havnt been seriously hurt yet.
That's how I feel, there's some worth in there. Even if the thought just helps you calm down when you line up

James

Staff member
Yes I always say a quick prayer before heading out onto the track. :thumb:

Favorite verse:
John 3:16:
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

I always pray that I dont kill the other riders on the track when I goon out over that triple. :smirk:

I pray before and for forgiveness when I say that word when I came off sideways when I didn't want to!

Genesis 1:32-33...and I'm paraphrasing here...; Then God said; "Let there be Motocross". There was land with hills perfect for jumps. And Hondas. And it was good. And on the eighth day, God spun 0:58 lap times at Lorreta Lynns.

Footnote: Eventually sin would enter the world when Eve took a Kawasaki off the stand instead of the world's finest Hondas.