South High Desert Riding

That RV is real cool.
It's just a little 18 footer... kinda small but we like it. I think the outhouse is bigger... and nicer.

I like the backwards view. Is this area up at JV?
Started at my place at the base of the ORDS off Hwy 247... I am 11 miles north of Lucernce Valley... 11 miles south of Slashx.

Video shows as we worked our way west over the tail of Sidewinder Mtn to Fairview Dry Lake north to base of Stoddard Wells OHV then east to SSS on the south west side of the Ords back by my place.

Last edited:
It's just a little 18 footer... kinda small but we like it. I think the outhouse is bigger... and nicer.

Started at my place at the base of the ORDS off Hwy 247... I am 11 miles north of Lucernce Valley... 11 miles south of Slashx.

Video shows as we worked our way west over the tail of Sidewinder Mtn to Fairview Dry Lake north to base of Stoddard Wells OHV then east to SSS on the south west side of the Ords back by my place.
Yah, I f'd that one up. I thought PalmerASS had left is Toyhauler at your place like he had discussed earlier. Poor attempt at a funny:sorry:

Never been down in that area, may have to come out and ride with you some day soon.

Has anyone every ask all of you to share your most dangerous experience while riding in the desert?
Like ever run into a dangerouse animal or even run into a deep whole?

SRAD97750

Staff member
Has anyone every ask all of you to share your most dangerous experience while riding in the desert?
Like ever run into a dangerouse animal or even run into a deep whole?
There are quite a few mines you can fall into (if they haven't be covered with re-bar yet)
But the most dangerous creature out there is the southern californian tweaker... not alot of them on the trails, but they are out there...