Hi, I'm New.

Hi, I'm Brad. I'm new to this website and also to forums altogether too. I'm from Pennsylvania and own a 2003 RM125 (sold the '98 kx250 & '91 cr125) who knows though? Maybe something different if I can get it running again. haha. Love the 2-strokes though theres just something about them and their simplicity, nothing against the 4-strokes though they have their benefits too. But nice to be here and Thanks for creating an open to anyone site like this.

Nice Zook!! I like the frame :thumb: Are you sure about the year? 2003 runs the front brake cable all the way down the front fork guard. Yours seems to wrap around the back of the fork indicating a newer than 2003??? It looks like and aftermarket front rotor so maybe its been re-routed:noidea:

Thanks! I'm pretty sure though thats the model year, i could be wrong though, I looked the tenth digit/letter on the frame is a 3. And because I bought the bike with no title, I did a Vin check (it was a free site) all three also said it was a '03 but I'm not sure how accurate they are and now that you've mentioned it I'm going to have to look into a littler more here in a few hours

Thanks! I'm pretty sure though thats the model year, i could be wrong though, I looked the tenth digit/letter on the frame is a 3. And because I bought the bike with no title, I did a Vin check (it was a free site) all three also said it was a '03 but I'm not sure how accurate they are and now that you've mentioned it I'm going to have to look into a littler more here in a few hours
yep if its a 3 its an 03 :thumb: must be the aftermarket rotor changed the routing of the cable.

VELKOMMEN TIL DIRT BIKE NARKOMANE!

We should race! :smirk:

temporary_zps7de429dc.jpg

Last edited:
I just checked it out a little more stock caliber just cable relocated with an extra bracket. That's a nice yz too from what I can see from the pic. How do you like running a light on a 2stroke? Did you have to change the stator and what brand did you go with if you did? @PALMER84ONE
Haha and yea once I get my stator replaced we can race, that's a nice and clean bike too @MY-BLUE-BEAST