Hi I'm John, another addict....

I gotta figure out how to get there from Fresno dragging my trailer.

Through the Tehachapiis (Ojai area) maybe? I think we went that way on our way down from an Oregon trip...nice drive, not bad with a trailer. It beat doing the G'vine and the 210...Don't know the highway but I think it's the one that intersects at 4 corners (Is it Kramer Junct'???) I haven't been up that way for a long time don't remember much.....

He is either going up and over Sherman Pass, east of him, or down to the 58 and across then north on 14 to 395 and up nine mile grade or having his shit helicoptered over the Sierra's and dropped in.:lol: Either of the first two is no picnic either.:P

Nine mile canyon blows towing a trailer. When I go up there, it is the back of the truck for me. Leave the trailer home.

Nine mile canyon blows towing a trailer. When I go up there, it is the back of the truck for me. Leave the trailer home.

Hell it blows driving my truck and I don't even own a trailer. One thing though. You really have to be ready for rain. I've been drenched by thunderstorms up there on more than one occasion. It those monsoonal storms.

Hell it blows driving my truck and I don't even own a trailer. One thing though. You really have to be ready for rain. I've been drenched by thunderstorms up there on more than one occasion. It those monsoonal storms.
Yep, back in the 80's when I use to go there (yeah is has been awhile), we would head out on a ride with the sun shinning and by the end we were getting pelted by marble size hail. It felt like you would getting shot by a paint ball gun point blank...

Did someone say THUNDERSTORMS?:jawdrop::clap::clap::cool::popcorn::goofy::goofy::goofy::goofy: Excuse me while I deal with my weather boner.

:focus:
BTW welcome John.:thumb:

Hey it's on thing when you are watching from the comfort of your home and it's something else when you are on your bike, getting pummeled with hail, and you can't count any time between the flash and the ear shattering KA-BOOM.