Hi I'm John, another addict....

I live in So Cal, got some orange bikes, like trail riding with the big boys and taking my 13 year old out to the desert.
Got back into dirtbikes after a 20 year layoff, started out on ktmtalk learning how to fix/setup bikes, found TT and met some cool riders and now I'm here. Thanks Tim.
I try to ride almost every week, Baja to KM is within striking distance. Laughlin in the winter is way fun. Idaho coming up this August.
Let's ride!

Welcome to DBA. :cheers: It's just more down to earth over here. You can speak your mind, and not worry how many people you're going to offend.:devil:

Oh great more Gold Fish bikes..:smirk: Welcome Bajataxi :wave: With all these new So Cali'ers we are going to have to get a big DBA ride together.

I live in So Cal, got some orange bikes, like trail riding with the big boys and taking my 13 year old out to the desert.
Got back into dirtbikes after a 20 year layoff, started out on ktmtalk learning how to fix/setup bikes, found TT and met some cool riders and now I'm here. Thanks Tim.
I try to ride almost every week, Baja to KM is within striking distance. Laughlin in the winter is way fun. Idaho coming up this August.
Let's ride!

My experience is very similar...started riding at13...rode until I was 35, quit...moved to Norco and became a cowboy for 5 years. Sold the nags, friends wanted to start riding so they suckered us into getting quads :bonk: Rode it a year or so then bought my Husky...:thumb:! Traded my quad to a guy in Victorville for an 88 Bronco, seats 5, has A/C and a radio! I think I got the best of the deal but to each his own. I've yet to ride with these guys, hoping to be able to put a trip to the REZ together next season when it's cooler. Welcome!

Oh great more Gold Fish bikes..:smirk: Welcome Bajataxi :wave: With all these new So Cali'ers we are going to have to get a big DBA ride together.

Get up over the tank and twist the throttle, does it get better? I was admiring your signature...I did that once except I was "in a fence" at the time! :shocked: Didn't get hurt so it was all good! :thumb:

b9dmkk.jpg

TO
71h4ys.jpg

Yes, I was at KM, the only 2smoker. Timoyz turned me on to this site today:thumb:
Rez, would love to see the compound someday. JV was my original stomping grounds. Bronco's are much better quads because they carry more beer, eh?
DBA get together at KM late July? Let's make it happen.