Hey from ND

Hey, i'm Jayson from northeastern ND. I just found out about this site from bobkyle2 on f150forums.com. Just here hoping to find a good site to hang out and talk about bikes. I ride a 2001 Yamaha YZ 125 that is big bored to 144 with appropriate head mods to match and I run on 110 race fuel. I have also added Pro Circuit WORKS suspension, Acerbis bark busters, FMF Shorty silencer with stock pipe, and a Twin air filter using No-Toil oil. I also am geared down 1 tooth on the front for much better low end on on the trails. I am very likely going to be buying a 09 KTM 250 XC this next fall from a friend with full FMF exhaust a Factory Connection woods suspension. I ride a lot of trails and woods and also just play around on MX tracks. I race Harescrambles. Hope to learn on this site along with help others with what I know.

BTW, anybody else from ND on here?

Welcome my brother from another mother :wink:.... take your boots off and stay awhile... ...... but watch out the mod here is looney... and hes got a badass dirt nap video somewhere:banana:

Welcome Jayson. The YZ sounds pretty trick, hit the yami section and add some pics of it. I was in Fargo once..

Welcome to DBA Jayson, we will certainly help you on any thing we can. Just don't ask any questions about dirt bikes, cause we don't know shat about them. :smirk:

Have some roost!!! :thumb:
images
other just say it. I actually roost :lol:

Thanks all. Sorry I don't have any pics of my bike right now, I've been meaning to take some for the past couple months actually lol.

Naturaledge: Lancaster where? MN? The Lancaster i've heard of is up in canuk land, MB i thought. But either place isn't too far from home, cause I hear the name on the local radio station a lot. If it is canada, I suppose you were with the MDR at Melita last year?

Jayson - sorry, Lancaster is in MN. We race Larimore, Finley and Pembina Nd. We didn't do any races in Manitoba last year. Most of our racing is in MN. :thumb:

Hey Jayson - I now know the neck of woods you are in. Ever go up to Morden for our Nationals - it's a great track. You are not far from Larimore (it's south of you a bit) and that is one of my favorite tracks as well. Are you a Fighting Sioux? I love that school!

Jayson - sorry, Lancaster is in MN. We race Larimore, Finley and Pembina Nd. We didn't do any races in Manitoba last year. Most of our racing is in MN. :thumb:
ah ok. yea I know a few people that race them MX races and a close friends i always ride with is gonna be doing them this coming year also. All them places are still pretty close to me, probably the closest on this site.