Hey Fellas

Only problem is that stupid crack in the front number plate if you have one let me know.
:shocked: I do not even know where to begin.:smirk:.....One question. Is that your driveway with your house in the background? With a driveway like that, I would have a bald tire as well..:prof:

No its not its this other driveway to other houses but my driveway is real steep so yeah thas where the rest of my tire is lol. ill take a pic of my bike on my driveway tomm lol

And james idk suspension is kinda to much for my blood. may just get the rear shock to where i want it for jumps and all and go from there.

I like it when someone feels proud of their convictions no matter the cost, good for you young man don't let today's red necked bigoted ways deter you from, oh shit, it says "Hey" not "Gay", never mind... :blush:

Hey recently joined i have a 2003 crf 150f, with a few mods, uni airfilter, main jet, pilot jet, snorkel removed, new tire, sprocket kit 13 front, 49 in rear, with non oring chain, and a trail tech vapor system.
Looking forward to talking to some of u guys and maybe even ride.

Cya,
Greg

man you should of never took that snorkel of that bike !