Hey Buck, Jackson, Bryce and other Outdoorsie types

SUNP0039.jpgSUNP0054.jpgSUNP0030.jpgSUNP0032.jpgSUNP0015.jpg
Just thought I'd share a couple of shots I got with the game camera. This is what I typically do with the big Northerns I catch.

pencil.png

Rock, as soon as I head out in the boat, that Baldy comes in out of nowhere and perches on a tree limb above that rock just waiting for me to bring him some supper!! Frick'n amazing.

Haha man I just now seen this post. Those are some great pics, I have a few myself from my trip to AK. That place has so many bald eagles it hard to imagine them ever being on the endangered list. Picture 108.jpgPicture 122.jpgPicture 210.jpgPicture 109.jpg

Picture 184.jpg
pencil.png

pencil.png

Rock, as soon as I head out in the boat, that Baldy comes in out of nowhere and perches on a tree limb above that rock just waiting for me to bring him some supper!! Frick'n amazing.

Don't forget there.....Man from MAN-itoba...that's our bird, you can't have him! :smirk:

Awesome pic's......they say there's an anual event in Big Bear Lake (Ca) where baldies gather...I'd like to see that happen some time!

awesome buck :thumb: I was Unfortunate to get one this year. It freaking rained all turkey season so my season sucked azz big time.

I went out at 5:30am, and was back at the cabin cooking breakfast by 7:00am! :thumb: The food plots I planted last year are absolute magnets for birds! They love the buckwheat I put in!

I cleared spots on the property that were choked with 15 foot high junk. I took my old beast of a backhoe, "Big MF er" (look at boom!) out and laid waste to small 100ft square sections and fertilized and planted with good quality food plants for deer and turkey.
DSCN1144.jpg

It's always important to remain hydrated during hard work, so frequent stops are always prudent!
DSCN1146.jpg

This is a portion of the finished work on this plot about a week after planting. All my new food plots are lush and green now with clover, alfalfa, buckwheat, and several other perennials!
DSCN1145.jpg