250F Hesitation off idle

Most shops I know have lots of business and probably wont touch something a customer starts. Like plumbers.
And if they do......like I said its gonna cost ya, it's amazing how many do it yourselfers think,well I tore it apart, therefore I should be charged half the time when you put it back together....no you dumbshit! finish the job or I'll make you pay.

Don't get much business do you.?
no, the way he's said it is the way it happens, now we're not talking pulling a cylinder head off and asking for a valve job, we're talking about someone bringing in a machine with half of it in the box saying they can't make it run. Not only do I have to fix it, I have to figure out how all this stuff goes back together correctly.

no, the way he's said it is the way it happens, now we're not talking pulling a cylinder head off and asking for a valve job, we're talking about someone bringing in a machine with half of it in the box saying they can't make it run. Not only do I have to fix it, I have to figure out how all this stuff goes back together correctly.

For me it was figuring out what might be broke and missing from the disassembly. Then there is the classic example of some guy taking his kid's bike apart because it quit running, wants you to put it back together and make it run lol. (Still not having a clue as to why it was not running to start with.)

For me it was figuring out what might be broke and missing from the disassembly. Then there is the classic example of some guy taking his kid's bike apart because it quit running, wants you to put it back together and make it run lol. (Still not having a clue as to why it was not running to start with.)
yeah, then they insist there was a part in the box that you can't find and they insist you lost it.

I used to like the wiring on class 6 and seven trucks when they did the add ons, and just used one color wire throughout and wanted you to figure out why the trailer had tail lights but no brake lights and then tell you "think it will take an hour?"

I used to like the wiring on class 6 and seven trucks when they did the add ons, and just used one color wire throughout and wanted you to figure out why the trailer had tail lights but no brake lights and then tell you "think it will take an hour?"
it will take an hour by the hour

All I used to say was that they are spending money while they are asking. or "show me where the short or bad connection is and I can tell you better."

lol,, you would just look under it and they expect you to be able to tell at a glance. putting a new harness on is the right way. they seldome want to do the sure thing and they gamble then they are mad.