250F Hesitation off idle

I just had to do the oring mod on my FCR carb. Same symptoms. Since you said you already have the mod on there i'd have to go with the others and say its the accel pump timing

Traction really hasn't been a problem with 125's for me. I was watching a yz 125 three years ago at Daytona, and traction wasn't a problem for it either. The 250 f's were putting a lot more dirt in the air actually :smirk:

Oh yeah. Controlling ALL that power takes a really deft touch for sure.
I can lug bigger bikes in taller gears, when it's slick. At 185 I can't lug a 125, much, it's more of gear selection and keeping it pinned, bigger bikes are easier to ride in the slick stuff. For me.

Do you ever actually ride 125's? My big bore 125's have made the snotty stuff up in the sutton area almost as easy as my XR 250. Much easier when it comes to picking it up. FYI lugging anything doesn't work well on slick to me.

Do you ever actually ride 125's? My big bore 125's have made the snotty stuff up in the sutton area almost as easy as my XR 250. Much easier when it comes to picking it up. FYI lugging anything doesn't work well on slick to me.
Got a 02 KX 125, mostly for my girls, but I ride it from time to time,if I don't keep it WOT it doesn't get it. Now your big bore kit is a 144 right? That might be just enough to make it more rideable for me.its a fun bike, just a little light on power.

The best is actually a 139. Not to familiar with the kx. I wod thing you could tune it to where it qod work better than you describe. The cr's and yz's were rideable for my son and I as 125's.