250F Hesitation off idle

no, the way he's said it is the way it happens, now we're not talking pulling a cylinder head off and asking for a valve job, we're talking about someone bringing in a machine with half of it in the box saying they can't make it run. Not only do I have to fix it, I have to figure out how all this stuff goes back together correctly.
If you have to figure out how to put it back together, then I'm not taking my bike to you anyways. You're supposed to be the expert or I wouldn't be bring it to you. Right? Theoretically anyway.

jackson409:
If you have to figure out how to put it back together, then I'm not taking my bike to you anyways. You're supposed to be the expert or I wouldn't be bring it to you. Right? Theoretically anyway.
I'm always over thinking things and over reacted :picard:

you're right, I'm not talking nice clean bikes, I'm talking basket cases, I don't wanna work on your shitty bike for the shitty price you're willing to pay :smirk:

Last edited:
I used to like the wiring on class 6 and seven trucks when they did the add ons, and just used one color wire throughout and wanted you to figure out why the trailer had tail lights but no brake lights and then tell you "think it will take an hour?"
you see some stupid shit on class 8's, especially older ones that the guys barely making it anyway