He's got the biggest, balls of them all!

What is it with the post a pic and get a death threat thing going with you norcal guys anyway?

It's not just the flak from members. I've had several of my posts used as evidence of illegal riding in submissions to the BLM and the FS. Ironically most of these posts were actually discouraging riders from going to Bean Canyon.

Any site for the posting of those kind of pics and reports needs to be offshore, hidden, and with invite only access. It would still have leaks I imagine. A "special" section here just will not cut it.

I think they would have to be PM'd ride reports. Even this post is probably being copied to use! I dont think there is a good answer to this.

James

Staff member
Can we post pictures here without fear of reprisal? Angering the Dirt Bike Gods? Or just being singled out as non-PC?
Like I've said before, Dirt Bike Addicts is neutral on this matter. So feel free to post any riding pictures you wish without interference from DBA. :thumb: (the Ride Reports section can only be viewed by registered members and is NOT indexed by search engines) However it seems that other members are usually the problem, in which case we do have the power of denying specific users from specific sections. :devil:

Speaking personally here:
Before I started this forum I never realized the "crap" some members got from posting certain pictures. (Rock Monster filled me in) :noidea: I'm just a guy who lives in a rural area in Indiana and always thought "dirt" was meant to be :ride: on. :thumb:
I would just be careful what you post here as there are lurkers from TT that do come check this place out. I have seen them already. I am trying to convince James to create an invite only section for super secret ride reports.
Like we discussed the backlash on creating a section like that could big HUGE. (I not talking about a legal backlash, but from the members) Which is why DBA will not have anything like that, plus the cat would be out of the bag now, wouldn't it? :P

James, as a guy who was just recently bashed for being part of a ride report that got nuts on TT.. I appreciate your attitude. At the end of the day, I like to ride and I think i'm a reasonable guy who won't do anything to yank anyones chain that I don't know can't handle it(read Slyco). I for one love to see pics of people riding their bikes and enjoying our sport. I like what I see over here. Let's RIDE!!:banana:

I would just be careful what you post here as there are lurkers from TT that do come check this place out. I have seen them already. I am trying to convince James to create an invite only section for super secret ride reports.

Very stealthly of you...............ssshhhhhhhhh !:wow:

James

Staff member
James, as a guy who was just recently bashed for being part of a ride report that got nuts on TT.. I appreciate your attitude. At the end of the day, I like to ride and I think i'm a reasonable guy who won't do anything to yank anyones chain that I don't know can't handle it(read Slyco). I for one love to see pics of people riding their bikes and enjoying our sport. I like what I see over here. Let's RIDE!!:banana:
:thumb: Same here. :ride:

Be sure to tell everybody about DBA.:thumb:

There's a similar one near Chaulk Bluff. I walked across just out of curiosity but was too chicken to take my bike on it.
WatercanalbridgeChaulkBluffBRidge.jpg

There's a similar one near Chaulk Bluff. I walked across just out of curiosity but was too chicken to take my bike on it.
WatercanalbridgeChaulkBluffBRidge.jpg

Say you're ridin on that thing and you "get off track" but manage NOT to fall into the trough but off the foookin bridge....WTF then?????