He's got the biggest, balls of them all!

The thing is I'm sure most of us have been on narrower singletrack. I've been down trails where it's barely one tire width wide. It's just that the cost of failure is so high riding down a metal catwalk like that. Personally I think I would pass on that one.

Yeah cleanord, most of the single track around here is like you said a tire width wide. Your right about the cost for faliure as well. I don't think I will do it agian. Just happened to be the right place, right time, right lack of fear, and a couple cold ones!:smirk:

Nedge, the eyesight is definitely important on that one!:thumb:

That's ballsy for sure - I give you that :thumb:

Worse case scenario, front tire takes a dive and sends you over the handlebars on the downhill side.

Forget trying to get your bike out - how do you get back on the flume itself!

Someone needs to tell Slyco about that one :smirk:

That is crazy but also pretty damn cool:thumb:
It's great you took pics.
I wouldnt do it....but I dont have balls either:lol:

I do like to ride in unusual places though. Especially on the Motard. Rode through a banquet hall once, rolled through a wedding ceremony at the same place oh, and rolled down some stairs and into this gallery in Malibu and this sculpture insisted on jumping on my bike!
24385_1353356364085_1536703029_8734.jpg

BFD! No comparison!

What fun is life without risk! :smirk: :thumb: The only way to really know your alive is to escape death as often as possible!

That's one way of looking at it however IF in the event you don't escape the reaper...then it's all for nothing cause you took it with you and no one to report it to except for all the other failures :smirk:...call me a poosey (not literally) but that's just me! :shocked:

HUGE eggs to do that...........my hats off to ya! :thumb:

That is crazy but also pretty damn cool:thumb:
It's great you took pics.
I wouldnt do it....but I dont have balls either:lol:

I do like to ride in unusual places though. Especially on the Motard. Rode through a banquet hall once, rolled through a wedding ceremony at the same place oh, and rolled down some stairs and into this gallery in Malibu and this sculpture insisted on jumping on my bike!
24385_1353356364085_1536703029_8734.jpg

BFD! No comparison!

haha that is awesome.

That's one way of looking at it however IF in the event you don't escape the reaper...then it's all for nothing cause you took it with you and no one to report it to except for all the other failures :smirk:...call me a poosey (not literally) but that's just me! :shocked:

HUGE eggs to do that...........my hats off to ya! :thumb:

I would never attemp anything that I did not think I could do.:thumb:

I was not fully geared up that day and all I had on was my work boots, shorts, t-shirt, chest protector as I was only planning on Dual Sporting fire roads. When the road I was on lead me to the flume, I could not resist the temptation. I went in about 3 miles and crossed only a couple of short bridges before hitting that big one and decided it would be more painful to go back that to just keep on truckin.:thumb: