All Here you go

I'd be willing to toss in my old "Johnny Quest special edition Lunch Pail", my "best of Perry Como" LP and a leisure suit that would be suitable for causual evenings at the Stardust.

James

Staff member
Wow 160 acres for 10K, around here that would be anywhere from 500K to a couple million. :bonk: Must be plenty of land around there.

It is only a mining claim. It is interest in the land, but it is not ownership. Actual land is somewhat more expensive. One thing about that land. It is flat a a board based on it's location.

James

Staff member
It is only a mining claim. It is interest in the land, but it is not ownership. Actual land is somewhat more expensive. One thing about that land. It is flat a a board based on it's location.
Ah that makes more sense now. :thumb:

But it is real close to the gas station... which you are gonna need since its 15 miles from any fun riding... :ride: LOLOLOLOLOL