Other help starting issue 110cc auto pitbike

Hi I just bought and was riding a 110cc Automatic taotao pitbike, I crashed in dirt not nothing crazy justhit the floor hard. But got back on and about 10 min later the bike slowed down and shut off. So I tried to get back on, I turned the choke up, it turned on but accelerated slow, I then rode 50 feet and same thing. So after that it sounds like the estart is trying but it won't turn on, then sounded as battery died. So I charged the battery, wouldn't turn on so I changed the spark plug, and still won't turn on. Any ideas what may be the issue or what might help? Maybe dirt got some where or a cable or anything? I'm new to this so any advice will be greatly appreciated.

SRAD97750

Staff member
Hi I just bought and was riding a 110cc Automatic taotao pitbike, I crashed in dirt not nothing crazy justhit the floor hard. But got back on and about 10 min later the bike slowed down and shut off. So I tried to get back on, I turned the choke up, it turned on but accelerated slow, I then rode 50 feet and same thing. So after that it sounds like the estart is trying but it won't turn on, then sounded as battery died. So I charged the battery, wouldn't turn on so I changed the spark plug, and still won't turn on. Any ideas what may be the issue or what might help? Maybe dirt got some where or a cable or anything? I'm new to this so any advice will be greatly appreciated.
Welcome! Clean the carb and set the float. These engines are typically bulletproof.-BIG DAN:thumb: