Help Please!!!!

I checked it and it have me nothing. It didn't blow my finger back a little. How do I fix that? I am not a mech at all but do want to learn. That's why I came here. I know it will start I feel it wanting to. But it's that compression. Its getting none at all.

I checked it like you said to do. It didn't blow my finger back a little. Not even a little. I am not a mech at all but do want to learn. That's why I came here. Please talk me through it as much as possible. Thank you all for the advice you are giving me.

I checked it like you said to do. It didn't blow my finger back a little. Not even a little. I am not a mech at all but do want to learn. That's why I came here. Please talk me through it as much as possible. Thank you all for the advice you are giving me.

Ok good.

Now remove the spark plug and plug it back into the cap. Now grasp the spark plug in one hand and put your thumb over the spark plug hole while your helper kicks the bike over.

You need spark as you say you have and fuel. Is the carburetor clean? Low speed jet plugged up? If you put a thimble full of girl down the spark plug hole can you kickstart it or pill start it momentarily ?

The spark has to get there at the right time and there has to be adequate compression. Check for tight valves and a bad timing chain etc

It works better if you give any operating history you have rather than that you can't start it.

Well I just bought it. I got it for $50 and they said the engine was locked up. I took it apart and it didn't have a camshaft gear. So I bought one and adjusted the vavles. Put the chain back on for the camshaft gear. Piston was stuck from dirt, grime and rust. Cleaned it the best I could. Bought a new spark plug cut 1/4 inch back on the coil. Used carburator in great condition. New throttle cable. Basically things I figured I could do to get it started. A buddy of mine helped me and he knows a good but and he is even a little stumped.

you can buy all the parts you need. Maybe the cam timing is off, maybe chain on wrong teeth on the cam gear. This will cause the valves to be open or closed at the wrong time as the piston goes up n down and the spark occurs. If it seems like it is trying to start it may only be off by a tooth. But, if the cyl and piston was that bad it may need a new top end kit.