Help me improve the look of the wr

oversized001.jpg

ok, I know looks don't make it go faster but they matter to me. I ended up not liking the red (it asks for too much attention) at all and I got an oversized tank and black seat, I was thinking of getting shrouds, a white front fender, and a white headlight, not putting any graphics on it and just getting simple preprints that just have hte number and no design, what do you think?

The pipe coming from the front of the motor is nowhere near big enough it needs to look like this :smirk:

pro-circuit-exhaust-pipes-platinum-pipe_1.jpg

:P

Looks good man, leave it alone and ride the snot out of it.:thumb:

I agree with jax. afterall it's a fricken yamadog! Trade it in pm something Orange :moon:

All kidding aside. It looks good is as reliable as hell.

Nice looking graphics never made my bike run better or me ride better or faster.

Seriously???? 1 sticker adds like 5 more horsepower....a block or solid graphic is another 20! :prof: AND a full tank of gas makes the bike run so much better! :smirk:

I agree with Rack, do what would make you happy, everyone else can kiss your :moon:. I'm not much into the whole graphic thing, but did dump too much money into my Sons 01 250, with tank, plastics, seat, and graphics, but it's hat he wanted, and now is in lov with his "Baby." I did switchd to white plastics on my 450, but there wasn't a white headlight available, so good if you go in tht direction. :thumb:

I agree with Rack, do what would make you happy, everyone else can kiss your :moon:. I'm not much into the whole graphic thing, but did dump too much money into my Sons 01 250, with tank, plastics, seat, and graphics, but it's hat he wanted, and now is in lov with his "Baby." I did switchd to white plastics on my 450, but there wasn't a white headlight available, so good if you go in tht direction. :thumb:

you wouldn't happen to have pics of your kids bike would you? its the same as mine and I'm always game for new ideas