Helmets..

Alright well I'm going off for a little , honda if you find it and want to get rid of it I'd be more then happy to take it off your hands. So just pm me if you do , I'm going to run some errands so I'll talk to you guys later! Thanks for the help everyone !

Yeah buying a used helmet is something you should NEVER do. By far the worst advice I have ever seen on this forum. As Dan said any helmet that meets standards will be fine. Really the best deals you will find are on the internet.

Yeah buying a used helmet is something you should NEVER do. By far the worst advice I have ever seen on this forum. As Dan said any helmet that meets standards will be fine. Really the best deals you will find are on the internet.
I understand where you are coming from. But, if you know the person and trust the person who is selling it. I think it would be safe to do. I also have to agree with what Big Dan said about the DOT and Snell rated helmets.

Yeah I do. They have helmets but all of there helmets that fit me are far out of my price range... Like they have a nice one for 169 made by fly but I can't afford that. They have one I like that's 110 but it's a large which is to big for me

I agree used is not the best route but a kid with a dirt bike is going to ride it wether he has a helmet or not and if you can find one for 20 bucks and it fits, is that better than not wearing one at all:noidea: I would rather see him buy a used helmet than to got out without one PERIOD!!!! Worst thing In the world is what I want to hear is him getting hurt cause he didn't have a helmet because he couldn't afford a new one. Talk mom into buying you a close out deal on the net and giver her cash. I do that for my kid all the time is works out just fine for both. :thumb: