Helmet Camera

What drove this decision was that fact that the Contour seems dummy easy to use. Extremely clear what mode it is. I would be more likely to use something I can be confident in wtf is going on.

Another is no one seems to have the Contour GPS yet. :smirk:

yea the GPS aspect of it is pretty cool.

I would also like to hear back from you about the red dot sighting things. That would be nice to have on gopro as there is times when my vid was not orientated right but ive heard from someone that you cant even see the red dot in day light... let us know how well that red dot works.

Are you happy with the quality of the vid?

Seems good enough to me. Need to tweak the settings abit. When riding under semi tree cover it gets a little flashie....
I think the vid turned out pretty good considering the lens was coated in thick dust.

the GPS stuff is really cool. Can you put that into any vid or does it HAVE to be on that site only to have the GPS map on there ?

Its only through using there site (at least for now?). Works for me. I think I remember that they have a much higher limit (file/time) than youtube.

Its only through using there site (at least for now?). Works for me. I think I remember that they have a much higher limit (file/time) than youtube.

its not that its just that youtube is the mainstream right now and much easier for me to tell someone yea look up TRAVACE or _______insert name of riding spot to people i meet and they will know right away what im talking about.

still i do like the GPS stuff as well and i suppose you could somehow use a capture device or program and record it from the site.

This first time I watched it it was jumpy. This time was much better :thumb: I dont care fro the transition from light to dark mine is the same way:rant:In the woods it is half the vid.

This first time I watched it it was jumpy. This time was much better :thumb: I dont care fro the transition from light to dark mine is the same way:rant:In the woods it is half the vid.

That is all in the settings. :prof: Which I had no time to even mess with. The camera is even aimed really poorly. I was planning on posting a 1 complete lap video but it looks like shit...