hello new to the fourm

I cant remember. from the gasoline fumes from the bike, to the carbon monoxide the "get even with the Americans" heater piped into the cab, all I remember was taking out the backseat, throwing plywood over the battery, and taking the hinge pins out of the doors.

Well again I look at it as a sign that you arent letting the fact that you arent able to take a 700 dollar swing past motosports etc keep you from riding. A good sign. I just remember what i went through to race, and even ride 45 years ago.

I'm putting my money on the bug... my brother in law just had to buy one of those CZ's with the dual chambers... ?CC... 400??? bought it "AS IS, not running but all in one piece... never got it running.
:noidea:
The twin pipers of the larger persuasion that I knew were 360's. Way fast for their day. Good concept. Two plugs and two pipes had lots of people fooled when they first showed up. Greeves had some rigs that had the two exhaust ports, but they blended into a single expansion chamber. Possibly the last innovative thing that Greeves/Villiers did. I hope he has kept that critter. They have horrible electrics. A battery off of a rechargeble drill cleverly hidden will make it look like that one is running on it's original 'stuff'. there are two sets of points if it is still factory. you can make it work off of one set if you want.

lol when i was about fourteen my mom used to lock mine and my brother dirtbikes together till she got home from work. well that didnt stop me i would unbolt the sub frame to get the chain off to ride an put it back before she got home.

The twin pipers of the larger persuasion that I knew were 360's. Way fast for their day. Good concept. Two plugs and two pipes had lots of people fooled when they first showed up. Greeves had some rigs that had the two exhaust ports, but they blended into a single expansion chamber. Possibly the last innovative thing that Greeves/Villiers did. I hope he has kept that critter. They have horrible electrics. A battery off of a rechargeble drill cleverly hidden will make it look like that one is running on it's original 'stuff'. there are two sets of points if it is still factory. you can make it work off of one set if you want.

Both the brother in law and the bike are long gone.....