hello my name is ...

hey after i went swimming lug nut went nuts about that
:cheers: Welcome to DBA. Wait better just give you a :wave: as your not old enough to drink yet. :smirk:

:thumb: Good to see another MX person on here. :ride:

yama_puppy
:lol::cry::lol:

I was literally laughing out loud over that.

Welcome aboard honda_ryder. Good luck selling the red sled and purchasing a 250. From what I hear, Yama_puppy is passing his dad and needs someone to challenge him...:thinking:

James

Staff member
Welcome HR.:wave: I would post up the Boob cake as a welcome, but James would just change it to a cat picture. :doh:
:smirk:
:shocked: What you don't like it when I swap out the nudity pictures with pussy...um...I mean cat pictures. :smirk: This is a PG13 forum, however feel free to email those pictures to me for "inspection" :devil:

Edit: Just to clarify, the reason I do that and why the forum is PG13, is because there are minors on here. I'd prefer not to get in any legal trouble over providing "adult content" to minors.

:shocked: What you don't like it when I swap out the nudity pictures with pussy...um...I mean cat pictures. :smirk: This is a PG13 forum, however feel free to email those pictures to me for "inspection" :devil:

Edit: Just to clarify, the reason I do that and why the forum is PG13, is because there are minors on here. I'd prefer not to get in any legal trouble over providing "adult content" to minors.

I know. I'm just yankin your chain. I guess I forgot to put in the :sarcasm: emoticon.:P

Don't send me the pics...send me the gals...

Hey gang, Tim here. I joined the site last week and I dig it:thumb:. Hope to get to meet others here as well and go ride ! I will check back when I'm settled in our new place (moving sux btw). Take care and talk to you all soon.....