Hello, my name is Dirt Addict.....

and i'm addicted to dirt...

i ride 50/50 track and trail. Ktmrack sent me the link to this site. i don't know him but i've looked around a little and it seems like as good a place as any to kill some time between rides.
i'm always looking to meet others to ride with, especially at the track. i'm in santa clarita and ride piru, lacr, avmotoplex, racetown, comp edge, glen helen...

welcome Dirt Addict! The name just requires you to be here :thumb: :smirk:. In time you will find lots of guys from sunny California here. Hang out and post away we are happy to have you on board!

:cheers:

i ride 50/50 track and trail. Ktmrack sent me the link to this site. i don't know him but i've looked around a little and it seems like as good a place as any to kill some time between rides.
i'm always looking to meet others to ride with, especially at the track. i'm in santa clarita and ride piru, lacr, avmotoplex, racetown, comp edge, glen helen...

Welcome:ride: Roosted.:thumb: I wouldn't want to know Rack either but I was forced into it.:lol:

Hey Dirt Addict, where have you been? :noidea:

Welcome:ride: Roosted.:thumb: I wouldn't want to know Rack either but I was forced into it.:lol:

Yea now that I know him (well kinda-sorta-not really)...I'm questioning if I made the right choice..........HAH! :P Welcome Dirt Addict!