Hello! I'm here to discover the model of a dirt bike if anybody would like to help

Hello Dirt Bike Aficionados!

I'm here with some photos to see if I can identify a dirt bike.

It's on behalf of a young fellow who wants to restore the bike to ship shape but he needs one last part for the bike.

He has gone to a lot of trouble in the last few weeks to clean, rechain and spray paint so it would be nice to have it finished.

There are two favours I would like to ask.

First any leads on identifying the model of the bike -

Second any clues as to the part that might be needed - I think it might be an Accelerator controlled from the right handle bar and could be a generic part. You can view it in the photo called Broken Part.

Thank you!

Attachments

• bike-side.png
    bike-side.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
  • bike-front.png
    bike-front.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
  • broken-bike-part.png
    broken-bike-part.png
    880.9 KB · Views: 8

SRAD97750

Staff member
Looks like a generic Chinese 110cc pitbike. I have 3 of these motors on the shelf, and one in a Quad.
You can search 'chinese 110cc' and get any parts you need for it online.

The throttle cable and throttle assembly seem to be broken. They can be generic sourced, but overall length is important for the cable/carburetor slide interface.
-BIG DAN:thumb:

Looks like a generic Chinese 110cc pitbike. I have 3 of these motors on the shelf, and one in a Quad.
You can search 'chinese 110cc' and get any parts you need for it online.

The throttle cable and throttle assembly seem to be broken. They can be generic sourced, but overall length is important for the cable/carburetor slide interface.
-BIG DAN:thumb:

That's great Dan, thank you!

I agree with Dan. It is surely a Chinese dirt/pit bike. They are pretty inexpensive and run fairly well most of the time. My friend has one and other than the color it looks the same. As far as I know they don't have a brand name for them.