Hello fellow gearheads!

Damn son, you just got my respect! :hail: I'm assuming it's the right leg or how do you have your shifter setup?

BTW if you need inspiration for riding on a track, check out what Darius has done.
https://www.dirtbikeaddicts.com/threads/darius-glover-paralyzed-motocross-rider.5853/
Nah, left leg. I use the heel of my boot it works fairly well for me, except when I need to put it back into neutral, I need to bend down and use my hand for that. I have looked into other systems (switching the shifter and rear brakes sides, and hand shifting) but I don't really need them, much less afford them lol.
Real cool vid man! That's awesome that they let him get in. All I need to do now is get my lazy ass back into shape :rocker:
Got a nice reality check on the slopes this year xD (I also snowboard)
Here's a video of my friend recording me this year, he also has a prosthetic leg.

I do mainly snake trials, we leave right from my house and hit up the power lines. Takes like 3 hours to get to our spot about halfway up, then we turn around and come home.
I wanted to start track soon actually, but I lost my left leg in an accident a few years back and it was slow recovery. Possibly this summer!
Would it be too personal to ask how you lost your leg?

Would it be too personal to ask how you lost your leg?
I was riding my bike and i hit a car. I went over the windshield and into the other side of a road. There was a school bus in the other lane, and it ran over my leg before it could stop