Hello fellow gearheads!

My name is Justin, and I am new here to the forums. I have been riding since I was six (just tuned 18 last week). Excited to be part of the forums here!

Rides:

1980's Honda CR50 (2001 - 2005)
1986 KX60 (2005 - 2007)
1987 KX80 (2006 - 2007)
2007 YZ85 (2008 - 2012)
2006 KX250F (2012 - present)

2011-05-13 18.11.40.jpg2012-05-12 13.43.24.jpg

Welcome :wave: nice bikes :thumb: my son rides yz85 Great bikes hard to beat. So what type of riding do you do, track or trail?
I do mainly snake trials, we leave right from my house and hit up the power lines. Takes like 3 hours to get to our spot about halfway up, then we turn around and come home.
I wanted to start track soon actually, but I lost my left leg in an accident a few years back and it was slow recovery. Possibly this summer!

James

Staff member
I do mainly snake trials, we leave right from my house and hit up the power lines. Takes like 3 hours to get to our spot about halfway up, then we turn around and come home.
I wanted to start track soon actually, but I lost my left leg in an accident a few years back and it was slow recovery. Possibly this summer!
You lost a leg? :shocked: As in amputated?
Wow, that was a fail! Hahah its a 2006 I traded my YZ straight up for my neighbor's KX
06 was a good year. :thumb:

James

Staff member
Yes below the knee, and yes! That bike sure has some power!
On the down side: missing my power band :cry: But I'll get over it! hahah :focus:

Bought that jersey from a local store and my prosthetist can put it inside the prosthetic before it gets the final coat

View attachment 13463

came out pretty awesome!

View attachment 13464
Damn son, you just got my respect! :hail: I'm assuming it's the right leg or how do you have your shifter setup?

BTW if you need inspiration for riding on a track, check out what Darius has done.
https://www.dirtbikeaddicts.com/threads/darius-glover-paralyzed-motocross-rider.5853/

Damn...we got two awesome new people within a month! Cool people on DBA...what?! :smirk:

Welcome! Great looking bike. It might look better with a Honda wing. :wink: