Hello everyone

hi im new to the forum im 13 and i live in wv, i call myself suzuki_dude because i ride a suzuki rm85, im gonna move up to a 125 as soon as i get the money, i also ride quads, i mostly ride trails i found an mx track close to where i live so im gonna race this summer. I absolutely love dirtbikes they are my life.

welcome young lad, this is a PG13 site. please keep it that way. Not all of the old timers around here have turned in there permissions slips yet so keep it casual..kapeesh!!:prof:

Oh, and have some roost since you ride yellow:thumb:

well, since everyone keeps posting in acient welcome threads i thought i would do the same for mine :P

so im old to the forum now, still on my 85 suzuki, im 14 now, i have a truck load of sponsors for my racing, and i now have some people who hate me on here like josmoloco, i think CDA hates me now, and who knows who else... and im going to re-welcome myself lol so.....

welsome sudu lol

hi im new to the forum im 13 and i live in wv, i call myself suzuki_dude because i ride a suzuki rm85, im gonna move up to a 125 as soon as i get the money, i also ride quads, i mostly ride trails i found an mx track close to where i live so im gonna race this summer. I absolutely love dirtbikes they are my life.

I don't think we have formally meet yet.:cheers: