hello everybody

I like riding wheelies cause they are fun. I ride a 1982 honda xr200r.i love the bike its pretty much a tank and is still in prime condition. Im 13 years old. I mainly ride around my 2 and 1/2 acres. i want to eventually go to miami trails california although i dont know if my bike can handle it,because i dont have ANY fluid in my front forks.

I like riding wheelies cause they are fun. I ride a 1982 honda xr200r.i love the bike its pretty much a tank and is still in prime condition. Im 13 years old. I mainly ride around my 2 and 1/2 acres. i want to eventually go to miami trails california although i dont know if my bike can handle it,because i dont have ANY fluid in my front forks.

:thinking:

welcome xr. :thumb:

Uh, shouldn't you be in class focusing on school work :prof:

idk maybe u might remember if u stopped falling on ur head???:lol:

You may be on YOUR head in a few hours :prof:

Focus on school there partner :prof::P

Welcome to DBA. I wish I had 2.5 acres to call home. Not sure why you have no fluid in the forks but they definitely work better if you get some in there.