Hello all

Just checking out this site from a link posted on Thumpertalk. Looks like an awesome place and I see some familar names on this new guy forum. I guess I'll gander around and see what's happening in here. cheers

Just checking out this site from a link posted on Thumpertalk. Looks like an awesome place and I see some familar names on this new guy forum. I guess I'll gander around and see what's happening in here. cheers

welcome, feel free to stay, no one has gotten banned from here, as of yet :devil: unlike TT where you can get banned for linking another forum or some such crap

hello, Welcome :wave: NV? las vegas? :banana:

Yeah we live up on Hollywood blvd. when Im in LV. Most of this year has been spent in Western NC for work. I heard you fellows have been getting some nasty flash floods of late in Sin city?

Yeah we live up on Hollywood blvd. when Im in LV. Most of this year has been spent in Western NC for work. I heard you fellows have been getting some nasty flash floods of late in Sin city?

yep, its about time we get some rain :banana: if we get 1/3 of an inch. we get flash floods but i love it :thumb:

Welcome to site, this place the best thing since sliced bread:thumb: Have some friendly roost!

Haha, I too am on the one of the best bikes in the world 01 RM250...sshhhh, don't tell the others about the zooks or they all have one and then we won't be faster than them anymore. :smirk:

Thanks for the reply fellars. Im looking forward to chating and hopefully riding with you guys if the opportunity arises.