Heart Rate

James

Staff member
Have any of you guys ever worn a heart rate monitor while riding? I've been messing around with mine and the results are very surprising. I had it on while riding tonight, Click Here to view some of my results. (make sure you're in the "graph" tab) The first 3:20ish minutes is the sight lap, but after that you can pretty much see my lap times. :lol: I'm trying to figure out which section causes the dip, but there isn't really any "slow" areas.

But damn, at that rate I'm burning around 1,000 calories/hour.

fricken computer geek! :smirk: i cant even get you tube to load :banghead:
Have any of you guys ever worn a heart rate monitor while riding? I've been messing around with mine and the results are very surprising. I had it on while riding tonight, Click Here to view some of my results. (make sure you're in the "graph" tab) The first 3:20ish minutes is the sight lap, but after that you can pretty much see my lap times. :lol: I'm trying to figure out which section causes the dip, but there isn't really any "slow" areas.

But damn, at that rate I'm burning around 1,000 calories/hour.

Since my heart attack I'm on a drug that lowers my heart rate down sometimes into the low 50s... :eek: I bet when I ride my body freaks out... :lol: