Haven't made a video in awhile...

So I got lazy with making videos sense I got hurt, which is really no excuse because I had 3weeks on bed rest where I had more than enough time to make some, but the other night I finally got around to editing one. Nothing spectacular; footage is from about the end of July/ beginning of August but I got bored and figured I'd make one lol.
Maybe someone can come up witha name for it? Lol.

Nice ridin, :thumb: how long before your back out there? Did you ever get your bike straighten out or you get a new one?
I should be back out pretty soon, I'm not sure whats up with the bike deal, my dad wants to sell his bike and keep the 230 for himself so that leaves me bike less? Idk he wants to get me a size down because he thinks its to heavy, he didn't realize that a size down would be a 150.. So I dunno, I might be getting a cr125.:banana:

Ruuuuuude hahahaha, I'm almost positive I was gettin over a semi broken arm there tbh lmao, but uhh first one is Bless the Fall, and the second one is System of a Down.

:lol: I'm sure that's hard I luckily haven't broken anything :thumb: I've heard of them, pretty cool girl, you listen to good music and ride :thinking: :lol:

:lol: I'm sure that's hard I luckily haven't broken anything :thumb: I've heard of them, pretty cool girl, you listen to good music and ride :thinking: :lol:

No diss to you Williams but I bet she can even chew gum, ride AND listen to music:lol:

Where is this your riding? Carnegie? It looks sort of familiar but so does a lot of California. Cool video:thumb: I hope your not bikeless for too long. I say 125 would be great. But what about a 150R vs. 150F? Perhaps the R would be enough? Perhaps not, you seem pretty tuff and eger to GO BIG! So...GO BIG!:banana:

I'm not!

Remember, you're mad at me! I have to be nice. :devil:

Lol that just screams sarcasm!

Aha lucky ass, I've had an accident prone year, maybe this year my luck will turn around aha.:lol:
And thanks lol.

No diss to you Williams but I bet she can even chew gum, ride AND listen to music:lol:

Where is this your riding? Carnegie? It looks sort of familiar but so does a lot of California. Cool video:thumb: I hope your not bikeless for too long. I say 125 would be great. But what about a 150R vs. 150F? Perhaps the R would be enough? Perhaps not, you seem pretty tuff and eger to GO BIG! So...GO BIG!:banana:
Haha in all honesty I chew gum all the time when I ride ahahaha, I've tried to listen to music but I don't like not bein able to hear the bikes around me aha.
And yeah thats down at Carnegie I live right in Tracy so its only a 10min drive to get there:banana: I looked into gettin a 150R but the issue with that is there all red sticker and I want something green so I can ride it all year, I'm trying to get a cr/kx 125 soon here but I'm not completely sure I might just keep the 230, my dad kinda wants the 230 fer himself and then sell his 400 which means I would have to get a new bike so who know whats goin on haha. And most deff the bigger the better!:thumb::ride: